The 2019 Nordiq Canada Annual General Meeting will be hosted in Saint-Sauveur, QC from June 13 to 15, 2019.
2019 AGM Registration Form
2019 AGM General Information
2019 Detailed Agenda
2019 AGM Notice and Division Voting Delegate Form
2018 AGM Minutes
Annual Statistics Presentation
AGM Master Presentation
Nominations for the Nordiq Canada Board of directors closed at Midnight May 14. The following people have identified their interest in being Directors at Large for the Nordiq Canada Board:
- Sebastien Audette (Gatineau Quebec)
- Derek Estabrook (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
- Patricia MacDonell (Toronto, Ontario) - current Board Member
- Charlotte MacNaughton (Canmore, Alberta)
- Tom Silletta (Saint-Adolphe D’Howard, Quebec)
- Jeff Sim (Christina Lake, B.C) - current Board Member and Vice-Chair
The Nominations Committee is reviewing the candidates and will recommend a slate to the Division Chairs Council before the election on June 15, 2019.