Happy New Year Track Attack skiers, Coaches and Clubs,
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to help us design 2014 Track Attack Buff!
Please see the following steps for you to join us in Cross Country Canada’s Design Contest for the 2014 Track Attack Enrolment Buff!
The ‘winning’ design will be worn by 3000 Track Attack boys and girls during the 2014 ski season.
Get your design ideas ready…
Please print the attached template
that allows you the freedom to create your design for the 2014 Buff design. The criteria for the Buff design is as follows:
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a CCC Track Attack program for 9-12 years.
- Contestants may draw their design with one colour of marker, pencil crayon or pencil. Please note that this colour may, or may not be used to represent the winning design when it comes time for production of the Buff. The final colour choices will be made by CCC.
Selection process and timelines:
- Contest runs from January 4th – March 1st 2013.
- Designs should be submitted to Cathy Harris by March 1st 2013.
- Your club is going to select the club’s top 5 designs to be submitted to CCC by March 1st 2013. Program Coordinators will email, scan or send your club’s 5 selected designs to: Cathy Harris, Athlete Development Coordinator, Cross Country Canada, 100-1995 Olympic Way, Canmore, AB, T1W 2T6 firstname.lastname@example.org, 1 403 678 6791 x 41
- A CCC selection committee will select the 10 final designs to vote on facebook. The voting period will run from March 11 th – 15th 2013.
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ Buff design will be posted on CCC’s Facebook Page March 31st 2013