Happy 2014! Jackrabbits, Coaches and Clubs,
Thank you Jackrabbits for participating in last years Jackrabbit Toque design. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to once again, help us design the 'Sauce' 2015 Jackrabbit Toque!
Please see the following steps for you to join us in Cross Country Canada’s Design Contest for the 2015 Bunnyrabbit & Jackrabbit Enrolment Toque!
The ‘winning’ design will be worn by 11,000 Jackrabbit boys and girls during the 2015 ski season.
Get your design ideas ready…
The criteria for the Jackrabbbit Toque is as follows:
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a CCC Jackrabbit program age 5-9.
- Contestants may draw their design with one colour of marker, pencil crayon or pencil. Please note that this colour may, or may not be used to represent the winning design when it comes time for production of the toque. The final colour choices will be made by CCC.
Selection process and timelines:
- Contest runs from February 1st – March 31st 2014.
- Your club is going to select the club’s top 5 designs to be submitted to Shayla by March 31st 2014. Program Coordinators will email, scan or send your club’s 5 selected designs to email@example.com
- A CCC selection committee will select the 10 final designs to vote on facebook. The voting period will run from March 31st – April 15th 2014.
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ Toque design will be posted on CCC’s Facebook Page April 30th 2014